The LGComms Academy is an ideal opportunity for brands and suppliers to meet with over 700 Local Government and Central Government communication decision-makers over a two-day period.
The theme of this year’s event is 'Reputation, Building Trust in an Age of Insecurity’. Delegates will hear from a range of speakers including leading practitioners and external guests to develop new skills and learn from a variety of industry vendors and suppliers.
Academy Format [per day]
- One major plenary session per day in addition to welcome address
- Eight 'Core Skills’ Masterclasses per day [1.15 hours] repeated in the afternoon
- Four workshops repeated AM/PM
- Special sessions to include mentoring and career coaching opportunities
- GCS Comms Hub
- Join delegates for welcome drinks the evening before the Academy in the relaxed surrounding The Library in Birmingham
- There are numerous coffee breaks during the academy, plus the lunch session where delegates can chat to sponsors
- Sponsors can join participate in the Academy programme alongside the delegates
- The Excellence Awards take place on the first evening of the Academy – another great opportunity to get to meet delegates
£3,000 – Stand, potential content linked to workshop (workshop intro) logos, client info in pack, introduction through networking.
£5,000 – Stand, Elevator Pitch (two minutes) to all delegates, potential content linked to workshop (workshop intro), logos and client info in pack and introduction through networking.
There is also the option to host a dedicated 20 minute workshop, a speaking opportunity, sponsor and present an award plus all of the above for £7,000.
For further information contact – Sue Reynolds - firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7233 6026