Covid-19: lessons so far and issues for recovery
5pm, 13 May 2020
COVID-19 has brought huge challenges for local government communicators as well as numerous opportunities to innovate. This event, brought to you by LGcomms and Westco, explores lessons learnt so far and shines a light on best practice. Even more importantly, it looks ahead at the role communications can play in supporting recovery plans.
Our panel includes:
- Shaun Gibbons, Communications Manager at South Holland District Council;
- Alix Macfarlane, Chair of LGcomms and Deputy Head of Comms at Brighton and Hove;
- Camilla Mankabady, Director of Communications at Liverpool City Council;
- Matt Nicholls, Head of Communications Improvement at the LGA;
- Michael Stringer, Head of External Communications at Surrey County Council.
The panel will be chaired by Simon Jones, Executive Director of Communications at Westco